You can call me Josh 👋
I'm a Melbourne based UX Designer, UI Designer and Classical Cellist
Humans have the power to design the world around them, that's why I specialise in Human-Centred Design where I can have a positive impact on the future of technology.
In my past career as a classical musician I've shared my passion for music and constructed meaningful experiences for audiences on stages around the globe.
So, what kind of designer am I?
• I’m a creative problem solver who want’s to do good in the world
• I’m an end-to-end designer. I specialise in prototyping but can deliver at all stages of the process
• I understand business and have worked in both large and small organisations
• I’m technical. Put a new program in front of me and I’ll learn it in a day (..probably with the help of google!)
• I know that my first solution probably won’t be the best, it’s all about testing and iterations
• I’m a nerd who loves trawling through user research to connect those golden insights
• I’m a team player and have been called a "positive culture builder" in the workplace
• I'm super organised, I don't think i've ever missed a deadline
• I thrive on variety, excited that every new design problem is different to the last
• I’m user centric, because.. wait, who are we designing for?!
Outside of work, I’m always up for a chat about breakpoints, business, beer, Beethoven or bodyweight workouts!
Oh and ask me about email clients... I've tried every one in the app store 🤷
My Journey into Human Centred Design
You made it down all this way?
We really should talk!